Inside Sales/Service Writer (Calgary Location)
This job posting is no longer active
Career wheels spinning but getting nowhere? Put yourself in the driver’s seat and get some traction with Fountain Tire!
Fountain Tire (McLeod Trail) is searching for an experienced individual to perform Insides Sales/Service Writer duties. With over 50 years of experience in the tire and mechanical service industry, we know what we’re doing and we do it well! Our longstanding success is because of the people that have chosen a career with us. At Fountain Tire, you’ll have a great place to work—competitive compensation, a manager with a large support network, and the chance to learn and grow. Our location is located just 2 blocks south of Chinook Mall, and is easy to access by car, bus and LRT.
Here’s who we’re looking for. Does this sound like you?
- Reliable, motivated and driven to deliver quality workmanship and a superior customer experience.
- Continuously looking to learn and use new skills.
- Value a strong team-based workplace.
- Flexible, patient, and calm when working with tight schedules.
- Focused on meeting goals and targets.
As part of the front-line staff, the Inside Sales/Service Writer is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service, consultation and explanation of required vehicle services and tire service and tire requirements.
Your duties will include:
- Greeting and communicating with customers on all aspects of repair, such as creating work orders, arrange bookings and communicating them to the technicians, and providing estimates to the consumer and finalizing invoices.
- Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with Fountain Tire customers to build existing and new business.
- Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed on customer vehicles, finalizing sales, and completing customer follow up.
- Scheduling customer appointments for tire and mechanical service.
- Recommending tire service, specialty tire service, wheel and mechanical service to customers.
- Ensuring that all products are billed accurately to the customer.
- Completing proactive calls to customers to determine their satisfaction level with the service received.
What does it take to get on track?
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends when required.
- 1 to 2 years of retail Customer Relations and or Customer Service.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build a team and work as a team.
- Previous experience in the automotive trade or a passion for Parts and Mechanical knowledge would be an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment.
- Current, valid driver’s license
Whether you are looking to join Fountain Tire on the technical side of the business in the shop—Tire Technician, Automotive or Heavy Duty Technician—or the highly interactive customer facing roles at the front counter—Inside or Outside Sales Representative—both sides of the business are equally important and both can lead to bigger opportunities!