Store Manager (Wetaskiwin Location)
This job posting is no longer active
We’re looking for a Partner in Wetaskiwin ! Are you?
Career wheels spinning but getting nowhere? Put yourself in the driver’s seat and take off with Fountain Tire! We’re growing and looking for experienced leaders to join our store management team.
At Fountain Tire, success is centered on providing an exceptional customer experience and building strong community relationships. Store Managers are leaders and builders, believing and succeeding in an Owner/Operator model. They thrive on innovation, building a business and providing outstanding customer service. We’re looking for career-minded Managers who aspire to own a piece of the action!
With over 50 years in the tire and mechanical service industry, we know what we’re doing and we do it well! We truly believe that this is because of the passionate people who have chosen to pursue a career with us.
To get on track to ownership, as an experienced Manager you:
- Thrive in a team based environment where you lead an engaged and dedicated team.
- Have a passion for, and proven experience in, delivering an exceptional customer service experience. You continually strive to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Continually set goals for yourself and others to ensure professional success. You desire long-term growth within a company. You are always thinking of ways to make the business better and tell the story.
- Are honest and fair in all business dealings.
- Have a proven track record of sales and look for ways to attract new business and grow repeat business.
- Are a tires or automotive service professional, confident in your ability to lead and sell these products.
- Understand the importance of relationships with customers and make every effort to involve yourself and the business in the community.
- Are dedicated to safety, and strive to ensure that everyone returns to their homes in the same shape in which they arrived.
Why work for Fountain Tire:
- We offer a competitive total compensation package featuring a 50/50 partnership opportunity.
- We continually promote a culture that supports change and innovation.
- We reward leaders who take the initiative to grow and improve every aspect of their business.
- We have a strong presence and reputation across Canada that stands behind a recognized and respected brand.
- We have been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 best managed businesses every year since 2003. Learn more about this honour here: About Best Managed
This is your opportunity to take your management career to the next level. Apply online today.