Shipper/Reciever (Lloydminster Location)
This job posting is no longer active
Career wheels spinning but getting nowhere? Put yourself in the driver’s seat and get some traction with Fountain Tire!
With over 50 years of experience in the tire and mechanical service industry, we know what we’re doing and we do it well! Our longstanding success is because of the people that have chosen a career with us.
As a Shipper/Receiver, the successful candidate will:
- Coordinate processing of outgoing product, preparing and loading material in a timely manner in order to meet delivery deadlines and achieve customer commitments.
- Receive incoming shipments, check orders for accuracy and ensure all products indicated have been received and accounted for.
- Operate forklift in a safe manner; this includes utilizing proper safety precautions to ensure equipment and loads in the company forklift are safely secured for transportation.
- Assist in inventory management through documentation processes and inventory counts.
What does it take to get on track?
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment and forklift operation would be considered an asset.
- Ability to consistently lift 25 kilograms.
- Basic computer skills to successfully complete required learning and safety courses.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
What do we offer?
- Competitive market wages.
- Comprehensive benefit programs for you and your family.
- Recognition and incentives for your contribution to the organization.
- Support in developing, learning and sharing knowledge.
- Policies and programs that support a balanced lifestyle.
- Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and services at all Fountain Tire locations.
At Fountain Tire, you’d have a great place to work—competitive compensation, a manager with a large support network, and the chance to learn and grow.