Mechanical Service Manager - Fountain Tire (Brandon Location)
Put your career into overdrive and become a Mechanical Service Manager with Fountain Tire Brandon today! With over 50 years of experience in the tire and mechanical service industry, we know what we’re doing and we do it well! Our longstanding success is because of the people that have chosen a career with us.
As a Mechanical Service Manager, your duties will include:
- Oversee and manage the Service and Parts department’s operations and scheduling
- Manage quality assurance - setting quality standards, maintaining quality of all garage activities
- Ensure completion of shop maintenance and repair work
- Address customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous, professional manner.
- Advise mechanics of work that must be completed
- Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery
- Manage the morale in the shop by setting and demonstrating a strong business ethic for dealing with employees, suppliers and customers
- Maintain the cleanliness of the shop
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers
- Regular day shifts, be home with your family every night
- Great discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and mechanical services
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits and RRSP Matching Program
Here’s who we’re looking for... Does this sound like you?
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on operations and business processes
- Able to identify key issues and creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability
- A customer service focus with the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with team members and customers; this includes good communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Continuously looking to learn and use new skills and the demonstrated ability to recognize opportunities for improvements
- Value a strong team-based workplace
- Flexible, patient, and calm when working with tight schedules
What does it take to get on track?
- High school diploma and 3 - 5 years' previous management experience in a technical environment with proven leadership abilities
- Proven mechanical abilities, and strong working knowledge of mechanical application and repair techniques for both automotive and heavy duty
- Experience training employees and demonstrating best practices
- A valid Driver’s License and satisfactory Driver’s Abstract from province of residence
- Intermediate Computer skills
- Ability to consistently lift 25 kilograms.
At Fountain Tire, you’d have a great place to work—competitive compensation, a manager with a large support network, and the chance to learn and grow.