Shipper Receiver - Fountain Tire (Drayton Valley Location)
This job posting is no longer active
We are searching for an experienced Shipper/Receiver for our Drayton Valley Fountain Tire Store!
As a Shipper/Receiver with Fountain Tire (Drayton Valley) you will:
- Coordinate processing of outgoing product, preparing and loading material in a timely manner in order to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
- Receive incoming shipments, check orders for accuracy and ensure all products indicated have been received and accounted for
- Operate forklift in a safe manner; this includes utilizing proper safety precautions to ensure equipment and loads in the company forklift are safely secured for transportation
- Assist in inventory management through documentation processes and inventory counts
What do we offer?
- Regular day shifts
- $18 + per hour, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefit programs for you and your family, including a RRSP program with company matching
- Opportunity for overtime during our busy season (fall)
- Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and services at all Fountain Tire locations.
What does it take to get on track?
- 1 year or more of experience shipping and receiving
- Ability to consistently lift 25 kilograms
- Intermediate computer skills with Windows programs
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal
Our vision - to be the best tire dealer in Canada - is reflected in all facets of our business. We are committed to attracting and retaining talented people who want to be a part of achieving this vision. Join Fountain Tire and be part of an organization that rewards achievements, supports your development and provides you with the tools, training and knowledge to be successful.