Automotive/Tire Technicians - Fountain Tire (Drayton Valley)
This job posting is no longer active
Looking at relocating to Saskatchewan, Alberta, or BC? Fountain Tire is looking for experienced Tire Technicians and Licensed Automotive Service Technicians for a variety of stores. We are looking for experienced candidates and are offering relocation assistance and competitive wages!
What does it take to get on track as an Automotive Technician?
- Completion of a four-year automotive service technician apprenticeship program.
- Interprovincial Red Seal Certification would be considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of automotive industry and skills required to provide mechanical service to our customers.
What’s required to be a Tire Technician?
- A working knowledge of passenger and light truck tires, specialty tire services and wheels is an asset
- A valid driver’s license and satisfactory Driver’s Abstract
What is in it for you?
- Relocation Assistance and a Competitive Salary
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers in a clean, safe and respectful environment
- Regular day shifts, with opportunity for overtime during our busy season
- Comprehensive benefit programs for you and your family, including a RRSP program with company matching
- Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and services at all Fountain Tire locations
- The opportunity for growth into leadership, management and ownership positions
With over 50 years in the tire and mechanical service industry, Fountain Tire is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's "50 Best Managed Companies". We know what we’re doing and we do it well! Our longstanding success is because of the people that have chosen a career with us. We are reaching out and inviting you to review the full job descriptions and apply online today!