Inside Sales Representative (Medicine Hat Location)
This job posting is no longer active
Steer your career in the right direction and join the Fountain Tire Medicine Hat Team as an Inside Sales Representative!
With over 50 years of experience in the tire and mechanical service industry, we know what we’re doing and we do it well! Our longstanding success is because of the people that have chosen a career with us.
What do we offer?
At Fountain Tire (Medicine Hat), you’ll have a great place to work:
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers in a clean, safe and respectful environment
- Regular day shifts, with opportunity for overtime during our busy season (fall)
- Comprehensive benefit programs for you and your family, including a RRSP program with company matching
- Discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and services.
- The opportunity for growth into apprenticeships and leadership positions
Here’s who we’re looking for. Does this sound like you?
- Reliable, motivated and driven to deliver a superior customer experience
- Able to be both a leader and a team player
- Continuously looking to learn and use new skills
- Focused on meeting goals and targets
Your duties will include:
- Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with Fountain Tire customers to build existing and new business
- Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed on customer vehicles, finalizing sales, and completing customer follow up
- Scheduling customer appointments for tire and mechanical service
- Recommending tire service, specialty tire service, wheel and mechanical service to customers
- Ensuring that all products are billed accurately to the customer
- Completing proactive calls to customers to determine their satisfaction level with the service received
- Assist with inventory control including inventory counts
What does it take to get on track?
- High school diploma and one year of tire and mechanical service related experience
- A customer service focus with the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships; this includes good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license
- Strong computer skills to effectively navigate computer systems and successfully complete required E-Learning courses
At Fountain Tire, you’d have a great place to work, competitive compensation, a manager with a large support network, and the chance to learn and grow. That is how we roll.