Assistant Store Manager (Rocky Mountain House)
This job posting is no longer active
Career wheels spinning but getting nowhere? Put yourself in the driver’s seat and take off with Fountain Tire! We’re growing and looking for experienced Assistant Managers to join our store management team.
We’re growing and looking for experienced Assistant Managers to join our team. With over 50 years in the tire and mechanical service industry, we know what we’re doing and we do it well! We truly believe that this is because of the passionate people who have chosen to pursue a career with us.
Your duties will include:
- Assist in the management all aspects of the store location to ensure operational procedures are communicated to Associates and practiced.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships by providing a superior customer experience, participating in business and community events, and effectively handling customer complaints when required.
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of Associates dedicated to providing a superior customer experience.
- Complete sales requests at the front counter, and tire & mechanical service work as required.
What does it take to get on track?
- 5 to 7 years of experience working in a related field; experience in the automotive aftermarket industry would be considered an asset.
- Commitment to providing a superior customer experience.
- Commitment to building and contributing to strong community partnerships.
- Strong organizational and time management skills in order to prioritize competing demands.
- Communication skills with ability to develop and maintain effective relationships.
We offer a competitive total compensation package, advanced learning and development opportunities, and relocation, and we truly CARE about our people.